• Oct 17th, 2020
• 50M - 6:30 AM
• 50K - 7:00 AM
• 25K - 7:20 AM
25K Registration opens on September 1st and is limited to the first 400 runners.
Race Registration closes on Oct 10th at 11:59 pm.
• 50K and 50 M - $100
• 25K - $85
Earlybird pickup at Karen's Store. Get Fit, 1911 S Georgia, Amarillo 4:30pm to 5:30pm Thursday Oct 15, 2020.
Pre-Race Briefing and packet pickup Friday Oct 16, 2020 from 4:30pm to 6:00pm at Mack Dick Pavilion in Palo Duro Canyon. (You will not have to pay a gate fee if you are just attending packet pick up. If you want to tour the park, you will have to pay a gate fee.)
* See Ultra Signup for refunds, race change and wait list.
* The deadline for race changes, transfers and refunds is Oct 3, 2020.
* There will not be a charge to change between the 50's
* There will be a charge to move up from the 25K
* There will be no refunds to move down from 50s to 25K and no moves down to 25K once 25K is full
Race Day Packet Pick Up will be held at the Mack Dick Pavilion.
Race Day - Saturday, October 19th at the Mack Dick Pavilion - cut off times are:
50K - 1 PM - Runners will not be allowed to continue the race from the Start/Finish area after 1 PM.
50M - 2:30 PM - Runners will not be allowed to continue the race from the Start/Finish area after 2:30 PM.
The course closes at 7:00 PM
Finish Line Food:
After you finish your race, join us for beef or veggie burger prepared by Golden Light and underwritten by Amarillo National Bank.
Overall - Top Three Male & Female
Masters (over 50) - Top Three Male & Female
Finisher - 50K, 50 M - Jacket
Finisher - 25K - Cap