• October 15, 2016
• 50K, 50M starts at 7 AM
• 20K starts at 7:20 AM
• 50K and 50 M race registration is open now! Click here to register
• 20K race registration opens August 1st, and is limited to first 300 runners.
• All registration closes on October 9th at 11:59pm.
• 50K and 50 M - $85
• 20K - $70
• 2017 - Stay tuned for more information regarding the addition of 100K!
Packet Pick Up - Thursday, October 13th at Get Fit - 1911 S Georgia, Amarillo - 4:30 - 5:30 PM
Packet Pick Up - Friday, October 14th at Palo Duro Canyon ZipLine - 4:00 - 5:30 PM
Pre-race briefing at 5 PM
Packet Pick Up - Saturday, October 15th at Juniper Campground Pavilion Building - 6-7 AM - Allow an extra 5-10 minutes walking time from the parking lot.
* Note we will not be hosting a Friday night dinner program this year.
* No Refunds or roll overs to next year
* If you can not race, someone may take your spot, but you must contact us before October 1st to make that change.
* You may switch from 50K to 50 M or from 50M to 50K, but you must contact us before October 1st to make that change.
Race Day - Saturday, October 15th at Juniper Campground Cut-Off times:
• 50K - 2 PM - Runners will not be allowed to continue the race from the Start/Finish area after 2 PM.
• 50M - 4 PM - Runners will not be allowed to continue the race from the Start/Finish area after 4 PM.
Drop Bags - look for signs for designated drop bag area in Juniper
Finish Line Food:
After you finish your race, join us for beef or veggie burgers, beans, and grilled jalapenos provided by the Amarillo National Bank cook team!
Overall - Top Three Male & Female
Masters (over 50) - Top three
Finisher - 50K, 50 M - jacket
Finisher - 20K - cap