- • October 15th, 2022
- • 50M - 6:30 AM
- • 50K - 7:00 AM
- • 25K - 7:20 AM
- 25K Registration opens on Sept 1st 2022 and is limited to the first 400 runners.
- 50K and 50M registration opens on April 1st, 2022
- Race Registration closes on Oct 9th at 11:59 pm.
- • 25K - Sept 1 - Oct 1 - $100, Oct 2 - Oct 9 - $125
- • 50K and 50M - April 1- May 31 - $125, Jun 1 - August 31 - $135, Sept 1 - Oct 9th - $145
- Pre Race packet pick up is Oct 13th at 1911 S Georgia 4:30-5:30
- Pre Race packet pick up is Oct 14th at Mack Dick Pavilion 4:30-6:00
- * The deadline for race changes is Oct 9th, 2022.
- * There will not be a charge to change between the 50's
- * There will be a charge to move up from the 25K
- * There will be no refunds to move down from 50s to 25K and no moves down to 25K once 25K is full
- Race Day Packet Pick Up will be held at the Mack Dick Pavilion.
- Race Day cut off times are:
- 50K - 1 PM - Runners will not be allowed to continue the race from the Start/Finish area after 1 PM.
- 50M - 2:30 PM - Runners will not be allowed to continue the race from the Start/Finish area after 2:30 PM.
- The course closes at 7:00 P.M.
Suggested Trail Gear:
- Trail Running Shoes.
- GPS Running Watches.
- Technical Running Caps and Headbands / Neck Gaiters.
- Running Hydration Packs.
- Running Sunglasses.
- Running Headlamps (for 50 Milers)
- Wireless Headphones.
- Running Clothes (shirts, shorts, pants, tights and socks)
- Trail Running Nutrition
The elevation on the map is for the single 25k loop. If you are running the 50k, you will run this elevation twice, and the 50 milers will run this elevation 3 times, with just a little extra on the initial extra loop on your first lap.
*Red Dot is the Start/Finish line. Route runs clockwise.
- Finish Line Food:
- After you finish your race, join us for beef or veggie burger prepared by Palo Duro Trading Post.
Overall - Top Three Male & Female
Masters (over 50) - Top Three Male & Female
Finisher - 50K, 50 M - Jacket
Finisher - 25K - Cap